Avaleris Inc. (“Avaleris”) is committed to safeguarding the privacy of any information you supply to us through all forms of communications and interactions (ie: electronic, phone, direct mail, trade shows, face-to-face discussions, etc). We believe that your personal information deserves protection and that all companies are responsible for maintaining the integrity and security of their Internet Web sites.
What Information is Collected and How is it Used
There are three ways in which information about you can be gathered when you use the Avaleris web site:
- When you visit the Avaleris web site, our web server identifies the IP address of your computer and resolves it into a domain name (a domain name is a computer address by which one computer communicates with the other);
- By using programming scripts, we collect information about the type of browser, operating system and system configuration that you use; and
- In order to obtain access to portions of our web site and to download specific materials, we may ask you to complete a registration form that identifies personal information about you or solicits your comments.
Avaleris refers to all of this information as “Personal Information”. We use Personal Information to:
- Obtain information regarding web site usage so that we can tailor our web site to meet your needs and improve the value of the materials we provide online;
- Inform you of newsworthy events regarding our company, our services, our support services and targeted market development activities; and
- Route your requests through our internal staff and supply you with the assistance that you require.
All Personal Information received by Avaleris will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not provided permission. Any and all Personal Information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed without your consent; provided, however, we may disclose such information to provide service to our customers, to protect the legitimate interests of Avaleris and our customers, and as required by law, court order or as requested by a government of law enforcement authority.
Updating Your Contact Information
If you would like to update or correct your contact information, please contact us at email@example.com. Although most customers and business partners tell us they value receiving news and product information from Avaleris, we recognize the importance of providing you with choice and control.
If you do not want to receive emails about new products, promotions or other noteworthy news, you may opt-out of such mailings by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.